PRINCIPLES OF OUR POLICY
- Private: We do not sell, rent or trade information about you to other
- Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a
better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Marc Brew Company collects data to operate effectively and provide
you with relevant information regarding our activities, events and services.
We receive information about you directly from you. This is usually your contact details you provide via a form for example signing up for our e-newsletter, registering for an event or downloading a publication or resource. There are clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our emails at the bottom of each one.
SECURELY USING YOUR DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To notify you about changes to our service or relevant opportunities.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Marc Brew Company does not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
We do use applications in our day to day business, for example Mail Chimp
(https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) and Google
(https://policies.google.com/privacy) who might process your data out of the
European Economic Area (EEA). These organisations are in full compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation, and all your personal information will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is stored or processed.
Facebook and Twitter cookies
For more information on how to manage, delete and control Cookies on your computer please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is
necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or
prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including
providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
This website is owned and operated by Marc Brew Company Limited.
We are registered in Scotland under registration number 465097
Our registered office is:
Registered address: (c/o Indepen-dance)
c/o Unit 226 ,
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, or by email: email@example.com